Peruvian Pension Fund Assets (USD)
Distribution of AFP Assets Under Management
HIGHEST PROJECTED ECONOMIC GROWTH IN LATIN AMERICA
Hilton Lima Miraflores - Lima, Peru - June 16, 2015
The Peruvian Investors Forum provides Peruvian pension funds, family offices, private banks, insurance funds and sovereign wealth funds, along with pensions and families from Ecuador, Uruguay and Argentina and asset managers from Peru, the Andean states and the global industry with a due diligence platform to explore and discuss trends and opportunities in global alternatives such as hedge funds, private equity and real assets, as well as new found opportunities and portfolio construction in equities, fixed income and ETFs. Similarly, the program hosts US & European pension funds, foundations and endowments for discussions of investing in Peru and fosters a comparative look at institutional portfolio construction.
Over the course of two days, more than 300 leaders from Peru, broader Latin America and the international fund industry will be coming together to engage on questions of Peru’s economic and political future, the evolution of the Andean as well as global asset management industries, key economic trends and market developments and the rapid expansion of the Peruvian upper and middle classes driving sustained economic growth that set Peru apart as a leader in economic performance. Key topics include:
- - Peruvian Economic Growth, Policy and Geopolitics in Latin America
- - Where can global pensions, E&F and families find opportunities in Peru?
- - Peruvian pension fund asset allocation: foreign & domestic
- - The rise of private wealth management & family office asset allocation in Peru
- - Opportunities and trends in global private equity & real estate
- - Infrastructure, mining & metals, and the market for real assets in Peru & the Andes
- - Peruvian regulation, compliance and operational considerations for global investors
- - Asset Allocation & Fundraising strategies for investors and managers
Peru's Largest Institutional Investor Meeting
Markets Group is an international B2B provider of live forums and digital content focused on the world’s growing investment management and infrastructure sectors. We are a highly experienced team of 50+ individuals with true passion and expertise in our field. Since 2009, we have organized 200+ successful events throughout the United States, Latin America and around the world.
We maintain the largest international investor network in the Americas, with more than 5,000 institutional investors, fund managers, advisors, and industry thought leaders who join us for discussions on asset allocation, regulatory change and investment strategy for pension funds, foundations, endowments, sovereign wealth funds and family offices.
Central Bank of Peru
Peruvian State Pension Fund
Colorado Fire and Police Pension
Meketa Investment Group
Creuza Advisors (Peru)
Chief Economist at Peru
WE Family Offices LLC