Approved public investment projects in Peru top US$7.3bn
Peru: Highest Annual GDP growth rate (6.4%) and lowest annual inflation (2.8%) in the last decade
CENTRAL RESERVE BANK OF PERU EXPECTS GROWTH OF 6% IN 2014
Lima, Peru - August 27-28, 2014
*Hotel room discount for attendees - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +51 1 2008000 and mention Latin Markets
The 3rd Annual Peru Capital Projects and Infrastructure Summit is preparing for 2014 a premier gathering of global public and private infrastructure developers and investors in Peru, brought to you by Latin Markets.
For 2014, the high-impact platform will bring together 300 delegates from top-tier organizations in energy, transport, mining, telecom, real estate, and social infrastructure.
With over 60 C-level executive speakers, Peru CP&I delivers direct access to key top-level decision makers in public and private sector infrastructure organizations.
- Proinversion adds projects to its portfolio, with 28 projects for 2014.
- New ambitious projects and a varies portfolio. There are 10 proposals in electricity and hydrocarbon which demands for an investment of $6.1 billion.
- 7 projects in transportation including airports, roads, and canals which counts with an investment of $5.58 billion.
- 3 sanitation projects with investments of $545 million
- 2 proposals for telecommunication with an investment of $715 million
- 1 agricultural project of $597 million
The Premier Infrastructure Event in Peru
Latin Markets is the world’s leading provider of Latin America focused investment forums, regional summits, and streamlined market intelligence. Our platform provides a comprehensive and fascinating perspective of the opportunities in this diverse and booming region.
Rocio Maradiegue Tuesta
Jefa Area Desarrollo Comercial
Gerente de Proyecto
Proyecto de Aeropuerto Chinchero Cusco-Proinversion
Ivan Magalhaes Junior
Asesor Área International
Danilo Campos Flores
Catedrático del Diplomado en Gestión Aeronáutica