Peru announces infrastructure stimulus package
GOVERNMENT PROJECT PORTOFOLIO MANAGERS IN ATTENDANCE
Lima, Peru - August 27-28, 2014
The 3rd Annual Peru Capital Projects and Infrastructure Summit is preparing for 2014 a premier gathering of global public and private infrastructure developers and investors in Peru, brought to you by Latin Markets.
For 2014, the high-impact platform will bring together 300 delegates from top-tier organizations in energy, transport, mining, telecom, real estate, and social infrastructure.
The 3rd edition of the Peru Capital Projects & Infrastructure Summit will be presenting Peru's leading mega-projects to prepare for more than $10 billion infrastructure contracts the government is preparing to award in 2014 in the areas of Roads/Highways, Airports, Energy, Urban/ Rural Infrastructure, Mining and more.
With over 60 C-level executive speakers, Peru CP&I delivers direct access to key top-level decision makers in public and private sector infrastructure organizations.
- Proinversion adds projects to its portfolio, with 28 projects for 2014.
- New ambitious projects and a varies portfolio. There are 10 proposals in electricity and hydrocarbon which demands for an investment of $6.1 billion.
- 7 projects in transportation including airports, roads, and canals which counts with an investment of $5.58 billion.
- 3 sanitation projects with investments of $545 million
- 2 proposals for telecommunication with an investment of $715 million
- 1 agricultural project of $597 million
- 5 additional projects in other sectors
The Premier Infrastructure Event in Peru
Latin Markets is the world’s leading provider of Latin America focused investment forums, regional summits, and streamlined market intelligence. Our platform provides a comprehensive and fascinating perspective of the opportunities in this diverse and booming region.