Brazilian Pension Fund Assets (USD)
Private Wealth Assets Exceed $100 Billion USD
INSTITUTIONAL ALLOCATION TO HEDGE FUNDS HIGHER THAN EVER, AND GROWING
Copacabana Palace Hotel - São Paulo, Brazil - June 2015
The Hedge Fund Brazil Forum is Latin America’s most specialized international meeting of hedge funds, long only funds, Brazilian pension funds, Latin American pension funds, Latin American family offices and global endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds and pension funds.
Now in its fifth year, the program delivers cutting edge due diligence for investors and managers alike on key questions such as hedge fund asset allocation among Brazilian as well as global pension funds, E&F, family offices and fund of funds, hedge fund regulation in Brazil and key considerations in operational and manager due diligence and economic and hedge fund strategy trends in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia, Mexico, Chile and Peru.
Brazil's Premier Public Equity Investor Forum
Hedge fund and Multimercado industry leaders come together once again to debate and discuss where the global and Latin American hedge fund industries are headed, to identify market drivers for hedge fund performance, strategies for hedge fund portfolio construction and a comparative look at hedge fund regulation and asset allocation in Brazil, broader Latin America and beyond.
Key Discussion Topics Include:
- · Demystifying the LatAM Fund Landscape: Operational Strategies & Considerations
- · The Global & LatAm Economic Outlook: Sovereign debt, geopolitics & policy
- · Current and future global hedge fund investment strategies: quant to long only
- · Brazilian pension fund allocation to global hedge funds
- · US & European pension and E&F allocation to LatAm asset managers
- · LatAm family office allocation to hedge funds & wealth management
- · Investment opportunities with top performing Latin American fund managers
- · Operational due diligence – manager selection and monitoring for institutional investors
Latin Markets is the world’s leading provider of Latin America focused investment forums, regional summits, and streamlined market intelligence. Our platform provides a comprehensive and fascinating perspective of the opportunities in this diverse and booming region.
Past Featured Speakers
Jorge O. Mariscal
Chief Investment Officer
UBS Wealth Management
State of Oklahoma
Chief Executive Officer
Santander Private Bank
Chief Investment Officer
Itaú Private Bank (Brazil)
The Art Institute of Chicago