PR Summer Internship
Posted on: April 15th, 2013
We are seeking two PR Interns for our New York office. This is an opportunity for self-motivated individuals to gain first hand international business experience. The ideal candidate would be an undergrad or graduate level student, who is on summer break. This is a 40 hour per week internship, and has a minimum duration of 2.5 months.
- Junior, senior, or grad student studying PR/Communications/Marketing
- Excellent writing abilities
- Professional communications skills
- Expert in using Microsoft Outlook and Publisher
- Conversational or fluent in Spanish &/or Portuguese
- Previous PR experience a major plus
- Reaching out to potential media partners for each event within our six divisions
- Pitching and negotiating agreements with these media outlets
- Maintaining a timeline for the press materials due for each partner
- Sending out press materials within the specifications made by partners
- Creating a targeted and comprehensive pipeline of all media partners within each region of operation
- Writing Press Releases
- Assisting with the company’s social media platforms
- Supporting the marketing team
Delegate Sales, Sponsorship Sales, and Production positions (fluent Portuguese or Spanish along with English required for all positions).
Posted on: September 10th, 2012
As we prepare to expand our staffing for 2013, we are looking for hard-working individuals with experience, energy, and passion to join our fast-growing and dynamic team.
Responsibilities differ by position. However, all positions require a bachelor’s degree or greater, 1+ year of sales / applicable professional experience (cold calling experience required for delegate sales positions), and a solid understanding of finance and alternative investments. Please submit a resume if you would like to be considered for employment.
*Please note, we are unable to sponsor work visas for any positions at this time.
Phone: +1 212-481-1629